NB Language of instruction is English
In this course, master students, doctoral candidates and both Dutch and foreign senior researchers will be invited to present and discuss their research findings. Preparations for these meetings will entail a thorough study and preliminary discussion of the most significant recent publications either written by the speaker or concerning his/her area of research. Speakers from research as well as clinical fields are invited; they present research findings and data from their clinical work (including case studies).
Achievement levels: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11.
To be announced.
Mode of instruction
Oral presentation, eight reviews, and active contribution to discussions.
During this course Blackboard is used.
Papers made available during the course.
Please note that separate uSis registration is mandatory for lectures, seminars, exam and re-exam.
- Registration for the lectures of the course is possible as of two months through one week before the first lecture at the latest;
- Registration for the seminars of the course is possible as of two months through one week before the first lecture at the latest;
- Registration for the exam is possible as of two months through one week before the exam at the latest;
- Registration for the re-exam is possible as of two months through one week before the re-exam at the latest.
Students who don’t register cannot attend classes or take the (re)exam.
- M.J. Bakermans-Kranenburg.
Monday 16.00-17.00, or by appointment.