= This is the course description for 2013-2014. The description will be updated soon. =
MA Asia Studies students: Korea Studies (120 credits); East Asian Studies (60 credits) – Korea track
Advanced reading knowledge of Korean is necessary.
Students prepare correct and, where necessary, properly annotated translations into English of Korean texts on subjects related to their thesis subject.
- To train the translation skills of students.
Check the timetable on the departmental website.
Mode of instruction
- Seminar/tutorial (depending on number of students)
- Contact hours (2 h/week): 26 hours
- Preparation time (7 h/week): 90 hours
- Take home exam: 24 hours
- Total course load: 140 hours
Continuous assessments of weekly assignments and take home exam.
To be announced
Enrollment via uSis