Only students who completed the course ‘Environment and Development 1’ can follow this course.
Description / Course objectives
This is the follow-up course of ‘Environment and Development 1’.
Please see the schedule
Mode of instruction
Total 5 ECTS = 140 study hours (sbu):
- Lectures 6 × 2 h = 12 hours (18 sbu)
- Group discussion 6 × 1 hours = 6 hours (12 sbu)
- Written assignments (30 sbu)
- Study of literature (80 sbu)
- active student participation is expected
- weekly assignments
- final paper
Registration in uSis
All participants must register in uSis for the lecture series of this course. (Registration for the exam is not required since there is no classical examination.)
To be announced on Blackboard.