Algoritmiek, Fundamentele Informatica 1, Programmeermethoden, Programmeertechnieken.
The course Biomedical Security will give an overview of important algorithms, systems and aspects for the security of biomedical data. It starts with an introduction on Cryptography. Basic cryptographic concepts, algorithms and protocols are discussed. Important biomedical security subjects such as the authentication security, and privacy of patient data; privacy and security in biomedical applications; anonymity, security, and authentication of research data are studied. Finally application security and systems security of biomedical devices are discussed.
- Obtain knowledge on the major cryptographic algorithms and protocols for data security, authentication and privacy.
- Obtain knowledge on the problems and cryptographic solutions in the area of Biomedical Security.
- Be able to understand and evaluate proposed cryptographic solutions in the area of Biomedical Security.
De meest recente roosters zijn te vinden op de Studenten-website:
- Roosters Informatica
- Roosters Informatica & Economie
- Student presentations
- Scientific papers from conferences, workshops and journals.
Onderwijscoordinator Riet Derogeems. Riet Derogee