Biomedical Sciences: Management
The master’s programme in Biomedical Sciences – Management consists of compulsory components (e.g. taught courses and research projects) and electives. The total amount of credits of this two-year programme is 120 EC. Please check the list below for detailed descriptions of the components involved in the Management specialisation.
Additional information on the programme, its regulations, schedules and timetable, etcetera can be consulted at LUMC’s website and on Blackboard.
The master’s programme has the following objectives:
- to impart to students academic knowledge, insight, skills and methodology in the field of biomedical sciences;
- to prepare students for an academic career and postgraduate education or to prepare them for a career in teaching or another career outside academia;
- to encourage students to adopt an academic attitude by acquiring the ability to:
- engage in individual and independent academic thinking
- analyse complex issues
- write academic reports
- apply specialist knowledge and skills in a philosophical and social context.