Computer Science: Computer Science and Advanced Data Analytics
The Computer Science and Advanced Data Analytics specialisation consists of a full-time, two-year master’s programme (120 EC).
- Choice of one of the following required Core Components (36 EC):
- Advanced Computing and Systems
- Advanced Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Foundations of Computing
- Choice of:
- a selection of Specialisation courses and seminars (42 EC)
- a selection of Specialisation courses and seminars (24 EC) and the Introductory Research Project (18 EC)
- The Master’s Thesis Research Project (42 EC )
(including Master Class, Written Master's Thesis and Master's Thesis Presentation)
For more information on the specific requirements of this specialisation, see the appendix of the Course and Examination Regulations.
For specific questions about programme content, curriculum choices and/or study planning, please contact the study advisor: dr. Matthijs van Leeuwen.
For any other inquiries, please send an email to the education coordinator: José Visser.