Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences: Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences and Education
Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences and Education is a specialisation of the Master’s programme Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences.
The specialisation Education (EDU) consists of 60 EC in Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences and 60 EC in Education. When the student has passed the minor Education (30 EC) during the BSc programme, the compulsory education component is reduced with 30 EC. The remaining 30 EC can be used for both the education specialisation and the research component of the MSc programme.
The BPS research component of the Education (EDU) specialisation consists of:
- a research project of 50 EC in one of the research groups of the LACDR, including 5 EC for a thesis and 2 EC for an oral presentation
- two lecture series listed below (4 EC each)
- the course Scientific Conduct (1 EC)
- attendance of at least 20 colloquia or seminars (1 EC)
The Education component of the Education (EDU) specialisation consists of:
- Educational Theory (5 EC)
- Learning and Instruction 1 (5 EC)
- Learning and Instruction 2 (2 EC) #
- Teaching Methodology 1 (5 EC)
- Teaching Methodology 2 (5 EC) #
- Design Research (7 EC) #
- Individual Choice (1 EC) #
- Teaching Practice 1 (15 EC)
- Teaching Practice 2 (15 EC) #
For students who have passed the minor Education (30 EC) during the BSc programme, the remaining mandatory education components are marked with a hashtag in the list above.