Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences: Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences and Education
Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences and Education is a specialisation of the Master’s programme Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences.
The specialisation Education (EDU) consists of 60 EC in Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences and 60 EC in Education. When the student has passed the minor Education (30 EC) during the BSc programme, the compulsory education component is reduced with 30 EC. The remaining 30 EC can be used for both the education specialisation and the research component of the MSc programme.
The BPS research subprogramme of the Education (EDU) specialisation includes the following components:
- the Introduction Course Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences in the specialisation corresponding to the LACDR cluster at which Research Project 1 is performed (5 EC)
- a research project of 49 EC in one of the research groups of the LACDR, including 5 EC for a thesis and 2 EC for an oral presentation
- one of the lecture series listed below (4 EC)
- the course Scientific Conduct (1 EC)
- 20 colloquia points (1 EC in total)
- Optional in case of completion of the Minor Education: extension of the BPS research subprogramme by attending additional lecture series of BPS or other courses in life sciences or medicine (0—30 EC)
The Education subprogramme of the Education (EDU) specialisation includes the following components:
- Educational Theory (5 EC)
- Learning and Instruction 1 (5 EC)
- Learning and Instruction 2 (3 EC) #
- Teaching Methodology 1 (5 EC)
- Teaching Methodology 2 (5 EC) #
- Design Research (7 EC) #
- Teaching Practice 1 (15 EC)
- Teaching Practice 2 (15 EC) #
- Optional in case of completion of the Minor Education: extension of the education component (0-30 EC).
For students who have passed the minor Education (30 EC) during the BSc programme, the remaining mandatory education components are marked with a hashtag in the list above.