Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences: Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences and Communication
Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences and Communication is a specialisation of the Master’s programme Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences.
The programme has a duration of two years (120 EC) and includes a research subprogramme (60—80 EC) and a communication programme (40—60 EC).
The research subprogramme includes the following components:
- the Introduction Course Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences in the specialisation corresponding to the cluster at which Research Project 1 is performed (5 EC)
- a research project of 49 EC in one of the research groups of the LACDR, including 5 EC for a thesis and 2 EC for an oral presentation
- one of the lecture series listed below (4 EC)
- the course Scientific Conduct (1 EC)
- 20 colloquia points (1 EC in total)
- Optional: extension of the BPS research subprogramme by attending additional lecture series of BPS or other courses in life sciences or medicine (0—20 EC)
The communication subprogramme includes the following mandatory and optional components:
- Fundamentals of Science Communication and Society (17 EC)
- Project proposal Communication (3 EC)
- Training period Communication (20—40 EC)
- Master’s thesis (5 EC)
- Research to prepare the Master’s thesis (4 EC)
- Courses to be chosen in the context of the SCS programme (0—8 EC)
- Extension of the BPS research subprogramme (0—20 EC)
For more information log on to the web site of Science Communication & Society.