Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences: Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences and Science Communication and Society
Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences and Science Communication and Society (SCS) is a specialisation of the Master’s programme Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences.
The programme has a duration of two years (120 EC) and includes a research subprogramme (60—80 EC) and a communication programme (40—60 EC).
The research subprogramme includes the following components:
- the Introduction Course Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences in the specialisation corresponding to the division at which Research Project 1 is performed (4 EC)
- a research project of 49 EC in one of the research groups of the LACDR, including 5 EC for a thesis and 2 EC for an oral presentation
- one of the lecture series listed below (4 EC)
- the course Advanced Academic Skills and Career Orientation (3 EC)
- Optional: extension of the BPS research subprogramme by attending additional lecture series of BPS or other courses in life sciences or medicine (0—20 EC)
The SCS specialisation programme comprises at least 40 EC and a maximum of 60 EC, including:
- SCS Fundamentals (19 EC)
- Scientific Narration and Visualization (4 EC)
- SCS research proposal (3 EC)
- SCS internship(s) (14-34 EC).
Course information on the SCS courses can obtained from the SCS pages in the e-Prospectus.